Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome to my world!

Hey y'all!

Welcome to my new site! I'm very excited to finally have it up and running! It's been a labor of love and labels (and a lot of thinking it over) to get this going. You'll notice some tweaks here and there as we go along until I'm completely satisfied with the end result, but for the most part, it's a done deal.

Here I'm going to bring you my love of The Four F's: Family, Friends, Food and Fashion. When there is an important event in my life, you'll hear about it here. Fun times with friends (and the Macon night life) - you'll see pictures of it here. I will showcase the restaurants (local and surrounding areas) that I frequent, and even some new ones that I will be checking out in the near future. My thoughts on the food, service, and atmosphere will all be here. You may even see a picture or two of the place!

And the fashion. Oh, the fashion! You are going to see parts of my wardrobe as I add to it and maybe even some fierce new items that I could never afford, but would be oh so sweet to have. And you never know... I just might find a pair of shoes that I would be willing to give up a weeks salary for. I mean, come on - every woman should have a pair of Christian Louboutin's before they die!

In other words, all that's fabulous in my world, you'll find it here. Whatever I may be writing about, it will all have an element of fabulous-ness.

So sit back, relax and let's get this party started - and start rockin' the fabulosity!

Sparkles 'n kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!