Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let Your Haters be Your Motivators

The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I hate that show. It's a trainwreck and those idiots give "The Atl" a REALLY BAD name. (Side note: I don't "watch" it religiously, but if I catch it while channel surfing, I'll watch it -- that whole trainwreck thing.) Anyway, almost every single one of those ladies (black and white) are pure trash in one way or the other. They never cease to amaze me that they really do think they are "classy Atlanta socialites", and they are so far from that.

If you have to brag that "I'm not keeping up with the Jones's, I AM the Jones's", then sweetheart, you are NOT the Jones's. "The Jones's" wouldn't brag about their status. I think NeNe said that. (??) And as you probably already know, real Atlanta socialites-housewives wouldn't dare be on that show. These girls are "new money", and that's all well and peachy, but the "old money" would not be caught dead on that show.

But, I digress. Sorry about the mini-rant.

Anyway, one of the "housewives" said something that caught my attention. She said to one of the other ladies: "Let your haters be your motivators".

And I loved it! Because it's so true. When someone tells you that you can't do something...let that motivate you to do it. When they say you can't be a the kind of person that you want to be... let that be the motivation to be the person you want to be. When they say that you couldn't possibly acheive the goal that you've set....fucking achieve it and more.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Never let the negativity deter you from your goals, dreams and ambitions.

Never.

That is all.

Sparkles 'n kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!